Our vision and aims
Our vision and aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
'Together we can achieve Excellence'
This ethos is guided by our key values:
- To aspire to the highest quality education in an inspirational learning environment.
- To raise pupils’ aspirations and enable all individuals in our trust community to achieve their potential and ‘dream big’.
- To inspire children to develop a love of learning and grasp new experiences. Look back with pride and forward with confidence.
To continually strive to raise the achievement and attainment of all children in our trust and the local community.
To provide innovative opportunities for staff development and progression to develop their potential and nurture leaders of the future.
To support all children to develop character, resilience, life skills, social skills, problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- To develop a culture that actively promotes all aspects of pupils’ welfare.
- To develop an excellent understanding of how to keep themselves safe in a range of situations and circumstances.
- To enable pupils to mature into confident, motivated learners who actively contribute to the wider community and develop an understanding of the wider world through direct personal experiences.